We all know the weather is supposed to be amazing this weekend.
Throw on your shades, maybe have one (or several) too many brunch mimosas and check out some of our suggested open houses going on across the district. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 1301 20th Street NW #416 — $280,000 — Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Gene Sung
Bright studio in The Lauren, a boutique condo building just a block from the circle.
- 432 Evarts Street NE #4 — $389,000 — Brookland
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4PM — Craig McCullough
“Beautiful 2-year-old condo located on the edge of Brookland and Eckington.”
- 5125 3rd Street NW — $735,000 — Petworth
Open Fri. 5-7PM, Sat. & Sun. 1-3PM — Matthew Similuk
If you act quick, maybe they’ll throw in that WMATA Metro Map shower curtain.
- 1311 Delaware Avenue SW #S741 — $235,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 12-2PM & Sun. 1-3PM — Peter Paglio
“Unbeatable location in sought after SW DC!”
- 1907 11th Street NW #1 — $674,500 — U Street
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Jessica Evans
It may technically be a condo, but this home feels much more like a townhouse, except with no stairs.