There’s 330+ open houses across the district this weekend, meaning the inventory is still there just waiting for the perfect buyers. Are you one of them? Find out this weekend.
To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 600 Water Street SW, Slip A1 — $450,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 2-8PM & Sun. 1-5PM — Thomas Doyle
You don’t see many houseboats on the market, making this a one-of-a-kind opportunity to live the sea life.
- 451 Delafield Place NW — $749,900 — Petworth
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Sam Medvene
Completely renovated “HOT PETWORTH ROWHOME” is what the description says, so it must be true.
- 157 U Street NE #1 — $619,900 — Eckington
Open Sat. 12-2PM & Sun. 2-4PM — Tolga Alper
1 of 2 new units in this modern condo conversion.
- 1211 12th Street NW — $999,888 — Logan Circle
Open Sun. 12-2PM — Jessica Evans
2-unit townhouse has an upstairs unit with 3 beds/1.5 baths and a lower unit with 1 bed/1 bath, creating immediate rental income.
- 265 56th Place NE — $449,999 — Grant Park
Open Sat. 1-3PM & Sat. 1-4PM — James Kastner
The main level of this bungalow couldn’t have a more open floor plan.