Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
We’ve heard some agents say there’s a lack of inventory right now on the market, but just within the past seven days, there’s been 240+ homes to hit the market just in DC alone. So check out some of our suggested Fresh Finds below:
- You know when it lists a “full floor ballroom” or “2 bedroom staff apartment” as features, this one is clearly going to be your Most Expensive Home of the Week at $8.15mil.
- Not only does this epic Victorian row home have 6 bedrooms, spanning across 4 levels and 2,700+ square feet, but it also has an in-home art show occurring this Saturday, March 10th, from 3-7PM.
- The listing is sold in ‘As Is’ condition for this “Great Opportunity to Continue and Complete Renovation on Traditional Petworth Row,” even though the 2 photos show very little renovation occurred in the first place.
- A Mount Pleasant 2 bedroom condo that’s been updated and refreshed throughout the entire home.
- It’s a small 1 bedroom condo, but it also appears in great condition and has everything you could possibly need (except decently sized storage space) for the REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week.