Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Over 250 new listings have hit the market in the past week. We chose 5 of our favorites; check out our suggestion below:
- A $4.2mil double-unit condo at the “best view in DC” Watergate with only 2 legal bedrooms is your Most Expensive Home of the Week.
- An entirely renovated 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom brick end unit in Deanwood.
- Remodeled 4 bedroom row home in Petworth, including a fully finished basement with its own kitchen, bathroom and walkout.
- This Logan Circle 2 bedroom condo has been “meticulously cared for and manicured.”
- With a total of six blurry and/or dark photos, this unit at the Cityline at Tenley building earns it the Worst Photos of the Week.