Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stops us from delivering you our Fresh Finds in the district this week. Check out our suggestions below:
- Your Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 7 bedroom/8.5 bathroom villa for $7.25mil and includes a wine cellar, exercise pavillion and lower level cabana room.
- A remodeled and updated 2 bedroom unit in The Rockingham at Logan Circle.
- The REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week goes to this Fort Lincoln townhouse for under $500k and it’s not in an unlivable condition.
- Four bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Petworth row home with over 2,100 finished square feet
- A combination Cheapest Home of the Week and Worst Photos of the Week goes to this $180k Mount Vernon Square studio that’s rough enough for them to advertise a contractor proposal and construction loan financing.