Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stops us from delivering you our Fresh Finds in the district this week. Check out our suggestions below:
- Your Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 7 bedroom/8.5 bathroom villa for $7.25mil and includes a wine cellar, exercise pavillion and lower level cabana room.
- A remodeled and updated 2 bedroom unit in The Rockingham at Logan Circle.
- The REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week goes to this Fort Lincoln townhouse for under $500k and it’s not in an unlivable condition.
- Four bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Petworth row home with over 2,100 finished square feet
- A combination Cheapest Home of the Week and Worst Photos of the Week goes to this $180k Mount Vernon Square studio that’s rough enough for them to advertise a contractor proposal and construction loan financing.
From US Capitol Police: “Just after 4:00 a.m., a man drove his car into the vehicle barricade at East Capitol Street and Second Street. While the man was getting out…
via google maps From MPD at 12:53am: “Alert: Shooting Investigation in the 1200 block of Irving Street NW. No Lookout at this time.” Updates when/if more is known.
From an email: “SAT. AUG 13th @ APPIOO | 10PM 1924 9th Street Northwest JOIN US FOR A NIGHT OF LOVE & ROOTS FT/ D U T T Y B…