Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
It’s Wednesday, which means two things: 1) The workweek is now more than half over and 2) It’s your weekly dose of Fresh Finds new to the market in DC, so check out our suggestions below:
- Technically, this is the 2nd most Expensive Home of the Week (since the first is apparently some secret sale) and includes addresses 2023, 2025 & 2027 Benning Road NE for a package deal of $5mil.
- A 4 bedroom “Classic Mid-Century Modern, just steps from Rock Creek Park” in the Hawthorne neighborhood.
- One of the main advertised selling points of this $800k Petworth “chic urban oasis” row home is the leather cabinet pulls in the kitchen.
- The REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a single-family detached in Woodbridge.
- Your Least Expensive Home of the Week is a studio in Southwest Waterfront that will likely be rented as an AirBnb the second the sale closes.