With weather in the high 50’s and sunny, it appears as if Spring is finally peeking its head out of the ground.
While we probably will still get another cold spell before the swampy warmth of DC summer, this weekend is the perfect one to check out some of our recommended DC Open Houses. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1830 11th Street NW #2 — $799,000 — Logan/Shaw
Open Sat. 12-3 p.m. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Fernando Garcia
2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, over 1,200 sq.ft. and a Walk Score of 98.
- 1269 Penn Street NE — $614,900 — Trinidad
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Iris Aponte
“This home qualifies for the Welcome Home Loan Program” and has 3.5 bathrooms, but only 2 bedrooms.
- 4525 Georgia Avenue NW #2 — $799,900 — Petworth
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Philip DiRuggiero
One of 8 new townhouse condo units at Petworth Crossing.
- 1245 4th Street SW #E-104 — $405,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. — Jeffrey Tanck
Loaded with modern features to the max.
- 1375 Maryland Avenue NE #H — $3,399,000 — H Street Corridor
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — John Coplen
This one is only for the select few of the 1%, but pretty cool to see an old, closed school building converted into luxury units.