There’s a lot going on in the District this weekend, including the National Cherry Blossom Festival, the March for Our Lives rally and even Of Montreal playing at the 9:30 Club.
The even better news? These events in the DMV don’t interfere with most of our suggested DC Open Houses.To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 1317 Rhode Island Ave NW #204 — $550,000 — Logan Circle
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Erin Deric
“Beautifully updated historic condo” that “overlooks a stunning stretch of Rhode Island Ave and views of the Studio Theater.”
- 1743 W Street SE — $459,900 — Anacostia
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Laila Rahman
4 bedrooms, 2,400 sq.ft. across 3 levels for less than $500k.
- 3510 16th Street NW #402 — $410,000 — Mount Pleasant
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Mary Saltzman
A variety of undated features, including penny & subway tiles, rainfall shower, built-in shelving, skylight and bamboo flooring.
- 1127 Holbrook Terrace NE — $629,000 — Trinidad
Open Sun. 1-2:30PM — Jonathan Carcone
3 story row home less than a block away from Gallaudet University.
- 1308 Clifton Street NW #117 — $399,500 – Columbia Heights
Open Sat. 12-3PM — Jenny Chung
“Wardman building showcasing a newly renovated 1BR, 1BA condo.”