Are you feeling the luck of the Irish?
While Saturday may bring you one too many Guinness pints as you watch Sum 41 and Shaggy at ShamrockFest, you’ll have plenty of time to sleep in Sunday and hopefully that luck is still with you as you check out our recommended DC Open Houses. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 70 Rhode Island Ave NW #201 — $515,000 — Bloomingdale
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Dina Paxenos
Recent price drop on this unit makes it even more enticing.
- 320 8th Street SE — $919,500 — Hill East
Open Sat. 11-2PM & Sun. 1-4 PM — Andrew Glasow
The bedrooms seem a bit small, but that rear and side brick patio most certainly is not.
- 1111 25th Street NW #802 — $499,900 — West End
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Barak Sky
One bedroom condo in the sought after building The Atlas.
- 211 Ascot Place NE — $699,900 — Brookland
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Daniel MacDonald
“Fabulous renovation by Dilan Investments.”
- 1711 Massachusetts Ave. NW #114 — $369,000 — Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Angela Hoyos
Super convenient location with a Walk Score of 99!