The weather might not be warm, but at least it’s not a Nor’easter–and the weather is definitely good enough to go check out some of these open houses. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 2715 P Street NW — $2,400,000 — Georgetown
Open Sat. 3-7 PM & Sun. 1-3 PM — Daniel Llerena & Erica Collins
A ‘Pop-Up Art Show on P Street’ is not your typical open house.
- 1311 Delaware Avenue SW #S-331 — $314,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-3 PM — Steven Dean
If you can envision this property without all of the owner’s stuff, a 2 bedroom near the Waterfront at this price is hard to pass up.
- 1721 21st Street NW #T1 — $424,900 — Dupont Circle
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 PM — Gene Sung
Prime location with a Walk Score of 98.
- 900 11th Street SE #311 — $779,900 — Capitol Hill East(ish)
Open Sun. 1-3 PM — Craig Souza
“New construction, boutique building of only 49 residences.”
- 1670 Montello Avenue NE — $590,000 — Trinidad
Open Sun. 1-3 PM — Stacey Barton
From the outside, this row home looks a bit small, but that opinion quickly changes once you see the inside.