This rental is located at 234 Nicholson Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1995 / 2br – 2 ba – Amazing Condo with Brick Patio and Small Porch!
• Excellent Fort Totten/Riggs Park Neighborhood less than a mile walk to Fort Totten Metro Station (green, red, yellow)
• Provides terrific access to downtown DC as well as Maryland that sits just to the east.
• Walmart, Giant, Shop Rite are all in walking distance plus the Riggs Road Bus stop is at the end of Nicholson
• In walking distance to several parks including Riggs Rd Playground, Fort Totten Park, Keene Rec Center, Fort Circle Parks, plus Providence Hospital and Catholic University Campus-great location for a professor and their family, recent graduates, or doctor and family!
• Duplex home is brick appointed, fenced in backyard with brick patio and small porch.
• Be welcomed to an elongated 900 sqft open layout with gorgeous hardwood floors and sun splashed rooms.
• The living room features excellent natural light from bay window and flows into the kitchen-dining combo.
• Eat-in kitchen has dark hardwood cabinets, silestone countertop and breakfast bar, and attractive lighting.
• Second level features two bedrooms including a master bedroom to the front of the home has excellent natural light and great closet space and ceiling fan.
• The second smaller bedroom at the rear can be utilized as an office/den.
• Basement level features a large open space with full bath.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available March 1
• Sorry no pets
• Tenant responsible for Electric, Gas, Water, Cable/Internet
• Washer and Dryer in home”