This rental is located at Upton and Connecticut Ave, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1600 / 600ft2 – Modern English Basement Close to Metro
English basement apartment available for rent in historic 1924 row house available for move-in immediately.
What you get:
– Brand new appliances (Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher)
– FREE wifi! (Tenant responsible for cable and electric)
– Separate entrance with motion activated lights for safety
– Gorgeous natural light as well as recess lights installed in the unit
– Separate heating and cooling system with temp controlled by tenant (plus insulated windows for optimal warmth during the winter)
Pet friendly on a case by case basis.
Owners are a middle-aged couple who are looking for a renter who is respectful and responsible. No loud partying, please. Apartment comes unfurnished (pictures include the unit empty and also how the last tenant’s set it up). Please email if you have questions and would like to see the apartment.
*Special of 10% off first month’s rent if move-in before March!
** The large shelving unit comes with the apartment if desired.”