Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
It appears to be the kind of week where it’s a heavy townhouse listing market, with new homes hitting the market all over the DMV. As the spring market nears, they will only become more coveted, so if you are trying to get a head start, check out some of the newest Fresh Finds below:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a $2.975mil (2 bedroom) penthouse near Metro Center that looks like it’s straight out of an older, richer cousin of an Ikea catalog.
- A Harrison Square townhouse that’s been renovated and updated to the extent it almost looks like it’s a brand new home.
- “Another spectacular renovation by H3 in hot Petworth!”
- The ever-elusive and rare, detached single-family home with both a fenced-in front and backyard, all within District lines in the Hawthorne neighborhood.
- This 2-bedroom in Deanwood is your Foreclosure of the Week and also your Worst Photos of the Week, since they apparently don’t have a camera from this decade.