Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
February is already over, meaning less than a month until the official start of the spring season. If you haven’t already started looking at homes, you better check out some of these Fresh Finds before someone else does:
- It appears this manor near Embassy Row is having some trouble selling since it’s been listed 3 times over the past year, which is now down to the low, low price of $5.995mil for your Most Expensive Home of the Week.
- Two units in the same Columbia Heights rowhouse each with 2 levels, 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms — with unit #PH-B featuring a slightly larger floor plan than unit #A.
- I guess this is Petworth rowhouse is technically a 4-bedroom, but that ‘office’ likely won’t sleep anything other than a newborn.
- This Mount Pleasant condo is so fresh that it’s only been on the market for a couple of hours at the time of posting.
- Out of 3 new foreclosures, this is the only one that has photos, making this Benning Ridge end-unit the Foreclosure of the Week.