Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
With 150+ homes hitting the market in the past week, one thing is clear–the DC market is hot and it’s only February. Check out some of our Fresh Finds below to jump on one of these properties before it’s too late:
- At $3.9mil, The Most Expensive Home of the Week is “6,000 sq.ft. of modern Kalorama luxury. Formerly the #4 Airbnb in the world,” including 2 koi ponds, an indoor stream and waterfall as well as a heated saltwater pool.
- An incredible detached single-family home renovation in Brookland includes 5 bedrooms, 4 levels, full lower level inlaw suite and the perfect rear deck for summertime.
- This 1-bedroom condo in Petworth might be a good deal, but it’s one you’ll have to see in person since this is also the Worst (and blurriest) Photos of the Week.
- Wesley Heights 2-bedroom/2.5 bathroom end-unit townhouse in “one of the most desirable neighborhoods in DC.”
- Your REO Property of the Week is a surprisingly new-looking 3-bedroom row house in Pleasant Plains.