There’s been close to 180 listings to hit the market this past week, but less than half of them are holding open houses this weekend.
While the temperature is set to drop off on Saturday, that 50 degrees and sunny forecast on Sunday is the ideal time to get out and see some of these featured open houses. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 5118 3rd Street NW — $750,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Evelyn Guzman
“Beautifully brand-new top to bottom” with several smart home features.
- 5643 Clay Place NE — $409,900 — Grant Park
Open Sat. 1-3 PM & Sun. 2-4PM — Curry Robert
A 3-bedroom with 1,800 sq. ft. seems unusually affordable.
- 2301 Champlain Street NW #301 — $699,000 — Adams Morgan
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4PM — Kerry Muldoon
A contemporary loft with huge floor-to-ceiling windows.
- 3934 Burns Place SE — $370,000 — Fort Dupont
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Al Elliott
“Great buy of this one owner home. Mr. Clean lives here and it shows.”
- 2427 Chain Bridge Road NW — $2,950,000 — Palisades
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Adam Rackliffe
Not only does it have a swimming pool, but it also has a rock climbing wall.