With an abundance of events occurring in DC this weekend, it’s best to plan your home search accordingly. Whether you’re attending the Chinese New Year Festival at The Smithsonian, seeing Steve Aoki at Echostage or participating in Cupid’s Undie Run, don’t put off these great DC Open Houses. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 70 Rhode Island Ave NW #201 — $525,000 — Bloomingdale
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Dina Paxenos
“Unique 2 level unit with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms” in The Providence, a 17-unit boutique condo building.
- 560 N Street SW #N-714 — $399,900 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Craig Fauver
The views from the balcony and roof alone are enough to want this condo.
- 3028 Dogwood Street NW — $1,149,000 – Chevy Chase
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Dogwood Living Group
Over 3,000 square feet across 3 floors, with an extra bonus of Sunday’s open house including champagne and desserts by Catherine George Cakes.
- 101 7th Street SE #5 — $448,500 — Capitol Hill
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Robby Thompson III
The exterior paint choice is suspect, but the interior on the other hand definitely is not.
- 1700 17th Street NW #305 — $619,950 — Dupont
Open Sat. 1-4PM & Sun. 2-4PM — Melissa Wilson
“Elegantly renovated, modern, industrial condo with high-end, luxury finishes.”
- 260 Gallatin Street NW — $815,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 1-4PM — David Ehrenberg
End-unit row house appears to have entrances on both Gallatin and 3rd Street NW.