Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
This week’s Fresh Finds feature some of the most unique listings we’ve written about to date. Whether you have a spare $6ish million to spend or looking to open a new downtown store, our assembling of what’s new to hit the market this week is bound to generate interest — or at the very least generate some entertaining comments. Check them out below:
- If you’ve ever wanted a swimming pool with a frog riding a unicycle, then this $6.5mil Most Expensive Home of the Week is for you (for the handful that can afford it).
- We don’t see these as often, but if potential commercial space is more your speed, this 2 townhouse mixed-use building in Logan Circle is ready for some love and renovation.
- A 5-bedroom fixer-upper rowhouse for $510k within walking distance of 2 different Redline Metro Stations.
- “Breathtaking master suites with luxury baths” in a 2-bedroom Petworth rowhouse.
- Another rarity that doesn’t pop up often is an REO of the Week in Georgetown, but don’t get too excited since it’s still Gtown prices.