Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
We’re now 3 days into 2018 and while that holiday break never feels quite long enough, it’s time to embrace the new year and begin focusing on making 2018 better than 2017. We know many of your New Year’s Resolutions are to purchase real estate. Check out some of our Fresh Finds to just hit the market and get to completing those resolutions before the rest of the world gives up their gym memberships come Feb. 1:
- The Most Expensive Home to hit the market in the past week is a $2.7mil condo in the Ritz-Carlton Georgetown.
- A newly converted and renovated 4-unit condo building (all units still available) by Stadium Row Condos.
- A “rarely available, extra wide” 4-bedroom rowhouse in Petworth.
- Deanwood 3-bedroom clearly needs a ton of work, but for the $252k price, this is your REO Property of the Week.
- Starting at a $20k list price, this Logan Circle rowhouse is part of the Vacant to Vibrant DC Initiative, making it the Cheapest Home of the Week.