Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
The spring market is starting to take shape even though we’re still technically in the winter months. Over 190 homes have been listed within the past week, so if you’ve started to think about making your next move, check out these Fresh Finds below and get ahead of the game:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a $3.295mil in Burleith that looks like it’s straight out of an architectural design magazine.
- For a studio, this Dupont condo at Imperial House has quite the large walk-in-closet.
- This “investor alert, incredible value in sought-after Petworth(ish)” has 1 photo and is listed for $375k.
- The Foreclosure of the Week is this hideously painted 2-bedroom condo.
- Well, it’s (probably) a tear-down, but this Deanwood home for $149.5k is your Cheapest Home of the Week.