Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Every Wednesday, RLAH Real Estate presents PoPville readers with a small list of new and ‘Fresh’ properties to hit the market over the past week. While most weeks are typically a combination of condos, townhouses and single-family homes, almost all of our Fresh Finds this week are on the larger town/row house side. So if you’re looking for that dream, 3-story, renovated masterpiece, this may just be the week for you. Check them out below:
- You’d think for $3.395 mil in Woodley Park, this Most Expensive Home of the Week could afford a little staging to make the huge, empty spaces look more livable.
- A freshly renovated 4-bedroom semi-detached rowhouse in Riggs Park.
- The Foreclosure of the Week is a rarely-seen $1mil+ 6 bedroom Victorian in Columbia Heights.
- “Newly renovated, Stunning!” 5-bedroom rowhouse in Petworth.
- Another Vacant to Vibrant DC (7 bedroom) home with an auction starting at $20k* is your Cheapest Home of the Week. *there’s no such thing as a $20k house in DC