Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
It’s one of the dirtiest times of the year–whether your car is covered in rock salt and dirty snow or your winter boots track in mud leaving dirt and puddles–life is just gross both inside and out. So if you’re sick of that fully carpeted condo or dark hardwood that shows every filthy footprint, why not get out in this warm(er) weekend and find a home that actually fits your lifestyle. Check out some of our Fresh Finds below to get the process rolling:
- An $8.2 mil ‘mixed-use’ townhouse in Eastern Market with 3 levels of retail/office space and a 4th with 2 apartments makes this our most unique Most Expensive Home of the Week.
- Petworth townhouse described as “Three levels, ready for your vision. Property will not last long. Property has a detached garage. Will not last.”
- This 2-bedroom in The L at City Vista is a rare REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week.
- You’d think a seller would at least use some photos that don’t include a child in the dark, but alas, not for this Worst Photos of the Week.
- A studio in Lanier Heights for under $200k is a primely located Cheapest Home of the Week (as long as you don’t mind zoo noises).