No matter if you’re the type who browses houses out of boredom or you’re more obsessive because you’re ready to move ASAP, we’ve got a new slew of weekend open houses. We’ve recently added even more neighborhoods to our DC Open House List website, so check out some of our suggestions below and to see the entire DC Open House List*, click here.
*(If you want us to add another DC neighborhood that’s not on the site yet, yell at us in the comments and we’ll add it soon!)
- 2440 16th Street NW #108 — $399,000 — Adams Morgan
Open Sat. 1-3 PM — DeVon Cunningham
“Rare 2 level condo in (the) historic Park Tower!”
- 3702 Hansberry Court NE — $559,500 — Fort Lincoln
Open Fri 6-8PM & Sat. 12-2PM — Melissa Ebong
4 bedrooms & over 2,000 sq. ft. for less than $600k? Yes, please.
- 1101 3rd Street SW #710 — $349,900 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Tom Zorc
If only all of the doors were as cool as the bedroom pocket door.
- 1623 11th Place NE — $699,900 — Trinidad
Open Sat & Sun. 1-4PM — Erika Parker
This house is so blue you’d think you were living in the Avatar world.
- 4805 8th Street NW — $764,200 — Petworth
Open Sat. 1-3PM — Kevin White
Aside from the ugly exterior paint, this is a nice looking renovation
- 239 12th Street SE — $1,099,000 — Capitol Hill East
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Jacob Abbott
“Grand Capitol Hill living at its finest” includes 2 fireplaces.