Well it’s looking sunny and bearable for open houses this weekend. With a warm weekend on the horizon, it’s the perfect time to get out and see what’s new on the market. You can view a few of these and still get home in time to (hopefully) watch your team win.
For the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 1823 D Street NE #D — $589,000 — Kingman Park
Open Sun. 12-4PM — Tony Taylor
One of the larger units at the newly completed Stadium Row.
- 421 Farragut Street NW — $799,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Desmond McKenna
“This one checks all the boxes.”
- 284 15th Street SE #201 — $379,900 — Hill East
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Joan Cromwell
It’s not the largest 1-bedroom, but it does have in-unit laundry!
- 3513 R Street NW — $1,219,000 — Burleith
Open Sat. 1-3PM & Sun. 1-4PM — Daniel Miller
For this price, of course it comes with a wine cellar.
- 700 Kennedy Street NE — $549,500 — Queens Chapel
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Michael Kiefer
Well, the pictures suck, but it shows well (except the bathrooms).
- 800 4th Street SW #N615 — $499,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 12-2PM — Amir Habibzadeh
Apparently this one is a “rarely available 2-level, 1 bedroom with den.”