While the weather originally was looking like we might have a 60 degree Saturday, the forecast seems to have shifted the warm (albeit rainy) weather to today. Since your fun in the sun has now become a lot chillier and wetter, why not check out one of the 200 open houses in the District, all ending in time to get home and watch some NFL playoff games.
For the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 36 Sherman Circle NW — $889,000 — Petworth
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4PM — Dilip Kinra
“3 levels completely renovated with high-end finishes.”
- 1301 Delaware Ave. SW #N-303 — $260,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Jay Portlance
Complete with some super-weird window panes on the balcony.
- 1311 H Street NE #U-2 — $579,900 — H Street
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Aron Schultz
Balcony overlooking H Street like Simba on Pride Rock.
- 1529 E Street SE #A — $1,150,000 — Capitol Hill East
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Joel Nelson
That’s one helluva master bathroom.
- 5511 Colorado Ave NW #401 — $477,000 — 16th Street Heights
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Brett West
One of the larger 2-bedroom condos we’ve seen lately.
- 5000 6th Place NE — $499,000 — Brookland
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Jacob Abbott
That basement bedroom is perfect for your reclusive, cranky teenager.