For being the first week of the New Year, there’s a surprising amount of open houses occurring this weekend–nearly 200. While this single digit weather isn’t too enticing for touring homes, the fact that those homes are on the market mean these places need sold ASAP. Throw on that long underwear, parka and 3 pairs of socks and go out and find your new home today.
For the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 1623 11th Place NE — $725,000 — Trinidad
Open Sat. 12-2PM — Erika Parker
More blue in this house than a Smurf hut.
- 2611 Adams Mill Road NW #405 — $399,900 — Lanier Heights
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Robyn Porter
“The perfect first home!”
- 800 4th Street SW #S104 — $275,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Scott Carpenter
Zero bedrooms, 1 bathroom & 2 balconies.
- 50 Florida Avenue NE #221 — $801,950 — Eckington
Open Sun. 12-4PM — Jennie Mann
If the condo is as nice as the renderings, this place will be incredible.
- 3454 Nash Place SE — $595,000 — Penn Branch
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Ann Young
“Stunning Top-Down New Renovation.”
- 2016 Hillyer Place NW — $2,250,000 — Dupont Circle
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3PM — Nora Burke
Only 3 bedrooms, but it does have a fireplace in the master bathroom.