Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Do you get a week+ off for the holidays, do you have unused PTO, are you already daydreaming about your holiday vacation? Whichever one of these categories you fall into, take a few minutes to check out some of our recommended Fresh Finds to get the ball rolling on your holiday home shopping.
- $5.25mil 4-bedroom in Georgetown is the Most Expensive Home of the Week.
- Renovated rowhouse skirting several neighborhood borders, just blocks from the Georgia Ave-Petworth Metro Station.
- It’s in rough shape, but if you can afford the rebuild, this REO Property of the Week in Takoma Park is for you.
- 7 bedrooms, 4 levels, 3 fireplaces and 2-car parking all in 1 Kalorama Victorian.
- Your Worst Photos of the Week were either taken by a Smurf or in the Upside Down from Stranger Things.