Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
The District finally received its first snowfall of the season and while it didn’t stick, nor interfere with work, it’s clear that the winter weather is imminent as the highs barely top 40 degrees. If you’re feeling that soon-to-be holiday break mentality or just wasting time until your next holiday party, check out some of our Fresh Finds to hit the market in the past week:
- Your Most Expensive Home of the Week is a $2.75mil, 6-bedroom designed by D.C. architect Robert Gurney.
- A Petworth rowhouse with “dual master” bedrooms.
- It has 0 bedrooms, making this studio the Cheapest Home of the Week to hit the market.
- Woodley Park condo looks almost brand new at a great price is your Foreclosure of the Week.
- The Worst Photos of the Week go to this as-is that definitely has a kitchen, a backdoor and possibly a living/dining room.