Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
While Buzzfeed and Huffington Post assemble their ‘top lists’ of the year for their Netflix series or biggest liars of the year (take one guess who’s #1), we decided to join in on the fun since there’s very few houses hitting the market 2 days after Christmas. So instead of our favorite Fresh Finds of the week, here’s a look back at some of our favorite homes to be sold in the District in 2017:
- A 5-bedroom renovation in Brookland with over 3,000 sq. ft. sold in September for $950k.
- Deanwood federal 2-bedroom sold for only $309k in November–up $10k from asking.
- This 2-bedroom condo in Truxton Circle with sold in August for $38k more than the asking price.
- “Grand & elegant” Colonial near Rock Creek Park sold for $1.5mil in July.
- Selling for $770k in May, this Petworth rowhouse was listed & sold in less than a month.
- Cleveland Park semi-detached sold in June for almost $100k over list price.
- Impressive Capitol Hill East rowhouse sold Dec. 1st for $835k.
- Columbia Heights duplex unit sold in July for $735k.
- Finally, the Most Expensive Home to be sold in all of 2017 in DC is this $14mil Moroccan mansion.