It’s that time of year when things start to slow as people stop for a few days to think about buying presents for others rather than themselves. While the open house list is a lot shorter this week, there are still 40+ new open houses to explore as well as another 100+ opens for houses that have been on the market for a while. While everyone else is out pretending to be Santa, check out some of our recommended open houses to see:
For the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 355 I Street SW — $384, 990 — Southwest Waterfront
- Open Sun. 1-3PM — Rachel Valentino
- Only 3 blocks to the new Waterfront district.
- 826 Madison Street NW — $779,900 — Petworth
Open SUN. 2-4PM — Barak Sky
Exposed brick & parlor doors.
- 1405 Staples Street NE #4 — $365,000 — Trinidad
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Dana Cannon
2-bedroom “boutique condo.”
- 709 17th Street SE — $599,900 — Hill East
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Robby Thompson III
“Classic federal overlooking Congressional Cemetery.”
- 437 New York Avenue NW #1008 — $499,000 — Mount Vernon Square
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Mansour Abu-Rahmeh
Yale Condominiums 1-bedroom with numerous building amenities.
via google maps From MPD: “At approximately 1:00 AM on July 31, 2021, the Metropolitan Police Department responded to the 600 block of Quebec Place, Northwest, for the report of…
photo by Tim Brown From the Nationals: “The Washington Nationals acquired catcher Keibert Ruiz, right-handed pitcher Josiah Gray, right-handed pitcher Gerardo Carrillo and outfielder Donovan Casey from the Los Angeles…