With temperatures in the low 40s, this season in DC can become the most tiresome since it’s pitch black before you can even make it to a happy hour. Luckily this weekend there’s an abundance of open houses all across the city, most of which (we assume) have heating. So if your favorite rooftop deck or brunch spot aren’t accessible because of the cold, why not check out some of our recommended DC Open Houses below:
For the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 841 Decatur Street NW — $759,900 — Petworth
Open SUN. 2-4PM — Creig Northrop
Renovated 4-bedroom modern rowhouse.
- 322 Adolf Cluss Court SE — $1,895,000 — Capitol Hill
Open SUN. 12-3PM — Sean Ruppert
Converted “car barn.”
- 1272 Penn Street NE — $649,000 — Trinidad
Open SUN. 1-3PM — Gulia Abdullina
“Exquisite end row-house with all modern amenities you desire.”
- 430 M Street SW #N607 — $475,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open SUN. 1-3PM — Eddie Rangel
A touch outdated, but in a prime, bustling location.
- 1830 Jefferson Place NW #19 — $650,000 — Dupont
Open SUN. 2-4PM — Chris Rhodes