DC has over 300 open houses scheduled for this weekend across all 4 quadrants and in just about every neighborhood imaginable. It’s the first day of December and the weekend weather is slated to be in the mid 50s, so you still have time to wander comfortably across the District to find your new home. Check out some of our recommended DC Open Houses below:
For the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 4518 30th Street NW – $1,399,900 — Forest Hills
Open SUN. 2-4PM — Shiva Zargham
5 bedrooms, 4 level & 1 gazebo.
- 1376 4th Street SW — $482,500 — Southwest Waterfront
Open SAT. 11-2PM & SUN. 1-4PM — Ryall Smith
If you’re really into sun always shining in your face, this one’s for you.
- 1718 P Street NW #614 — $299,000 — Dupont
Open SAT. & SU. 1-4PM — Douglas Blocker
All white everything.
- 1835 E Street NE — $574,000 — Kingman Park
Open SAT. 1-3PM & SUN. 2-4PM — Thomas Knobloch
“Renovated. Must See Inside. Parking.”
- 1337 Spring Road NW #3 — $639,000 — Columbia Heights
Open SUN. 1:30-3PM — Ellen Klein
Hashtag pillow not included.
- 4825 Kansas Avenue NW — $775,000 — Petworth
Open SAT. & SUN. 1-4PM — Andrew Turczyn
Those built-in shelves…