Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Well it’s now dark by 5PM. Adjust your sleep schedule and seasonal depression accordingly for the next couple months until the sun starts setting after you get out of work rather than during. Meanwhile, check out some of our Fresh Finds of the week below:
- $5.7mil detached (with a pool!) is the most expensive of the week.
- U Street studio for under $200k.
- A 1-bedroom in the Aston condos with a 98 Walk Score.
- The worst photos of the week taken exclusively vertical.
- This entirely renovated Petworth rowhouse.
- We don’t get many $1mil+ homes like this REO property of the week.
For all of the DC listings that just hit the market TODAY, click here.
Thanks to James for sending: “The Bryant St/MBT dog park is now open! Great dog park landscape design with the raised planters”
rendering of Wisconsin Avenue and Rodman Street, NW courtesy Wegmans From a press release: “Hiring and training are now underway for Wegmans Food Markets’ first store in Northwest Washington, D.C….
Thanks to Nana for sending from Metro Center. Well if metro is going to be a mess, this makes it a bit better… *This series features any pets in a…
1601 Connecticut Avenue, NW Foxtrot has been shooting for an October opening and now they’ve applied for their liquor license: “A new Retailer’s Class B Full-Service Grocery store selling beer…