Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
The holiday season is now fully underway. If you haven’t already started your shopping or decorating, you have a little over 3 weeks to get it all done. The past week was a bit slow for listings in DC, with only 75 hitting the market, but this is typical for a holiday break since people are focused on other activities. While there wasn’t a ton to choose from, check out some of our Fresh Finds below:
- A 6,500+ sq. ft. new construction for $2.75mil is your most expensive home of the week.
- This Petworth townhouse with numerous designer features and touches.
- 2-bedroom (super purple) condo in Trinidad is your cheapest home of the week.
- Your REO property of the week and contender for the worst photos of the week is a condo near the Petworth border.
- The expired listing of the week is in a brand new condo building, which has had some trouble selling, so maybe you can get it for a good price if it’s relisted.