Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
It’s a holiday work-week in the District, meaning even if you are in the office, you probably aren’t really concerned with being productive. A majority of residents have likely left town already and if they haven’t yet, it’s probably because they’re still stuck in outgoing holiday traffic. While you’re spinning in your office chair or spending way too much time on social media, why not check out some of our Fresh Finds below:
- This Federal (with only 1 photo) in Georgetown for $5.5mil is your Most Expensive Home of the Week.
- Kalorama Victorian with 7 bedrooms, 2 of which are rental-ready in the basement.
- The worst photos of the week are not only blurry, but they are almost exclusively just of floors and bathrooms.
- This U Street condo is proof that good things come in small sizes.
- A 2-bedroom condo in Petworth with green bricks and pink walls is the REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week.
For all of the DC listings that hit the market TODAY, click here.