Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
While we started to think maybe there was a slight slowing down of the market in DC, agents were apparently just on a quick pause based on the whopping 220+ listings hitting the market in the past 7 days. The weather may have cooled, but this market is still hot. Check out some of our Fresh Finds below:
- The most expensive home of the week is this ungodly large $10.75mil “contemporary.”
- This open floor plan 1-bedroom in Bloomingdale.
- Someone’s lack of basic photography skills makes these the worst photos of the week.
- A 2-bedroom condo at the Rhapsody in U Street.
- Difficulty selling multiple units in this new building make the expired listing of the week.
- If you can stand at least 5 hideous paint colors, this REO home of the week is for you.
For all of the DC listings that hit the market TODAY, click here.
photo by Bekah Richards You can talk about whatever is on your mind – quality of life issues, a beautiful tree you spotted, scuttlebutt, or any random questions/thoughts you may…
courtesy Living Pictures From an email: “New Portland & DC based electronic music project Living Pictures is excited to announce their debut album Crossing the Bridge available March 24. Inspired…
Thanks to V. for sending this Vintage Riley Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you! Email your finds to [email protected]
photo by Clif Burns Ed. Note: If this was you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. “Dear PoPville, The Saloon on U St Friday…
Saturday in the Park
DMV single love birds, it’s time for something new! It’s time to meet someone IRL! Ditch the dating apps and come meet your new beau or babe at Saturday in the Park! The first iteration of SITP will be super