Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
While we started to think maybe there was a slight slowing down of the market in DC, agents were apparently just on a quick pause based on the whopping 220+ listings hitting the market in the past 7 days. The weather may have cooled, but this market is still hot. Check out some of our Fresh Finds below:
- The most expensive home of the week is this ungodly large $10.75mil “contemporary.”
- This open floor plan 1-bedroom in Bloomingdale.
- Someone’s lack of basic photography skills makes these the worst photos of the week.
- A 2-bedroom condo at the Rhapsody in U Street.
- Difficulty selling multiple units in this new building make the expired listing of the week.
- If you can stand at least 5 hideous paint colors, this REO home of the week is for you.
For all of the DC listings that hit the market TODAY, click here.