Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
The first holiday of the season is officially over, meaning less than a month until Thanksgiving and less than 2 until Christmas (scary, huh?). Before the real holidays take over your life, check out some of these Fresh Finds below:
- Your most expensive home of the week is a $5.8mil Colonial in Cleveland Park.
- How bout a 3-level rowhouse on the edge of Petworth with lower level rental potential.
- A 1-bedroom in Cathedral Heights‘ Marlyn Condominiums.
- Your REO property of the week is a studio in Southwest Waterfront.
- Worst photos of the week go to this Brightwood home.
- We don’t see many 1 bed, 1 bath single family homes.
For all of the DC listings that just hit the market TODAY, click here