This is not one of those weekend in which there’s many open houses occurring as most people are maxing out their credit cards, trying to avoid being trampled in a stampede or just still laying around digesting and eating leftovers. But if you are one of those motivated and productive people, maybe you want to get out and do something. May we suggest some of these DC Open Houses…
For the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 1314 W Street NW #B — $549,000 — U Street
Open SUN. 1-3PM — Andres Serafini
Only 2 blocks from the Metro.
- 3104 South Dakota Avenue NE — $869,900 — Woodridge
Open SUN. 1-4PM — Mark Ellington
Unique design with, uhh… ‘unique’ paint choices.
- 6207 Piney Branch Road NW — $650,000 — Brightwood
Open SUN. 2-4PM — Nathan Johnson
Bungalow style 4-bedroom has almost 2,000 sq. ft. of living space.
- 3702 Commodore Joshua Barney Drive NE — $575,000 — Fort Lincoln
Open SAT. & SUN. 12-5PM — John Kirk
A ‘to be built’ series of units.
- 5209 D Street SE — $449,000 — Marshall Heights
Open SUN. 1-4PM — Bronwyn Scott
Modern dark finishes with the perfect backyard for children/dogs.
- 2210 Flagler Place NW — $1,349,900 — Bloomingdale
Open SUN. 1-3PM — Wendy Banner
4-level recently renovated and expanded.