There’s over 250 open houses in the District this weekend. This means that if you’re looking for a new home, there’s gotta be one that interests you enough to tear away from the mimosas and brunch you have planned that stretch into the late afternoons. Check out some of the recommended open houses below:
For the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 1717 Euclid Street NW Unit #1— $589,000 — Adams Morgan
Open SAT. & SUN. 1-3PM — Kevin Kehoe
‘The Kennedy’ new condo building recently listed all 4 units.
- 701 14th Street SE — $1,229,000 — Hill East
Open SUN. 1-4PM — Warren Kluth
End-unit rowhouse with both an upper and lower washer/dryer.
- 2651 Rhode Island Avenue NE — $824,900 — Woodridge
Open SUN. 2-4PM — Kymber Lovett-Menkiti
A fully renovated 5-bedroom detached, with a backyard!
- 4201 Cathedral Avenue NW #807W — $275,000 — Wesley Heights
Open SUN. 2-4PM — Kent Madsen
Spacious 1-bedroom in a nice building, but with a ‘no pets’ rule.
- 240 M Street SW #E409 — $389,500 — Southwest Waterfront
Open SUN. 1-4PM — Iris Ralston
Condo literally just down the street from the Metro and Wharf.
- 1323 Webster Street NE — $699,900 — Brookland
Open SAT. 2-4PM — Jane Davis Adams
The always rare & quickly bought detached for a non-outrageous price.
- 1301 20th Street NW #902 — $399,000 — Dupont Circle
Open SAT. 12-2PM — Joshua Oliver
One-bedroom in ‘The Lauren’ includes community rooftop pool & deck.