There’s 130+ open houses scheduled for the upcoming weekend, including 30 of which are over $1mil. We’ve hand picked some doozies from all price ranges for you, this weekend should be a good one to tour.
For the entire list click here.
- 815 Decatur Street NW — $799,000 — Petworth
- Open SAT & SUN. 1-4PM — Michele Weinstein
- We’ve been waiting for this one to finish construction!
- 1250 4th Street SW #W111 — $320,000 — SW Waterfront
- Open SUN 1-4PM — Thomas Mathis
- Who doesn’t love blue and green?
- 1601 18th Street NW #309 — $259,900 — Dupont
- Open SUN. 1-4PM — Robert Sabanosh
- 99 Walk Score.
- 4107 12th Street NE — $699,000 — Brookland-ish
- Open SAT 2-4PM & SUN 1-3PM — Kay King
- Is “quintessential” the new overused real estate term?
- 1127 C Street NE — $2,195,000 — Stanton Park
- Open SAT & SUN 2-4PM — Todd Bissey
- “Magazine worthy” must be better than “Newspaper worthy.”
- 1701 Upshur Street NW — $1,289,000 — Crestwood
- Open SUN. 2-4PM — Kim Rice
- That Crestwood-charm feeling!
via google maps From MPD: “The Fourth District is investigating an unlawful discharge of a weapon that occurred on August 4, 2021, at approximately 11:30 a.m. at 3rd and Jefferson…
Yesterday there were 50,800 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for Tuesday, August 3, 2021 includes 58 new positive…
Thanks to Nikki for sending: “I’m not sure if flowers count, but I do have some hot peppers (paprika, baklouti, lemon drop, and buena mulata) and basil in there somewhere….
Photo by Hilary-Morgan Watt “Dear PoPville, On Friday, July 30th, I spoke with someone for a regrettably short amount of time at a bar in Terminal B of DCA before…