This rental is located at 1117 10th Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1895 1 ba – Modern Condo with Garage Spot near Metro Stations
LOCATION: 1117 10th Street NW #307 Washington DC 20001
• Ideally located between L and M near Logan Circle, you are about 6 block to the White House or Verizon Center, 1 block to the Washington Convention Center and within blocks of four METRO stations.
• Access to three high-class retail and lifestyle neighborhoods, Downtown, the East End and Logan Circle, and it also offers its residents possibilities for 24-hour entertainment.
• Perfectly situated between Historic Logan Circle and Shaw neighborhoods, this unit is a short walk to Convention Center Metro (yellow/green) or Metro Center (red/orange/blue).
• 10th Street Community Park is a quaint serene setting to relax in and can be seen from your condo balcony!
• Tons of restaurants, retail, and nightlife at your fingertips as your steps away from 14th St corridor, Gallery Place and Thomas Circle.
• The Quincy Court Condominium has an attractive cast stone and brick exterior with CVS and Cafe Cozy Corner (coffee shop) attached, plus concierge desk, not to mention the list of indulgent amenities, including a roof top deck and fitness room.
• Spectacular Junior one bedroom with almost 600 square feet of living space and only 1 adjoining unit wall and no unit underneath!
• Ultra-modern kitchen with granite counters and stainless-steel appliance and portable island.
• The kitchen is open to the living space that has hardwood floors throughout.
• Large walk-in closet accompanies the laundry room, plus a lovely private balcony.
• Washer/dryer in-unit. Central heating and cooling.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Water, Gas, trash service included
• Tenant responsible for electric, cable/internet
• Pets considered (2 max)
• One garage spot included
• Storage unit included
• Washer/dryer unit
• Tenant responsible for $500 HOA move-in fee”