This rental is located at Kirby Street and New York Ave, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$3000 / 2br – 1278ft2 – $3000 2BDRM 2.5 Bth Truxton Circle/Mt. Vernon
• Recently fully renovated, this 2 Bed / 2.5 Bath Town home is just a few blocks from Mt. Vernon / NOMA / Chinatown / Shaw / U St. / Downtown.
• This home features hardwood floors, exposed brick, new energy star windows, new entry doors, granite countertops, central air conditioning / heating, wood-burning fireplace, a premium dishwasher, Nest thermostat, and a Bosch washer / dryer.
• The home also features a 600 sq ft fenced backyard with new turf installation
• The master bedroom features a full bathroom
• A monitored alarm system is included in the price of rent
• Easy to access street parking
• Pets allowed
• Must be able to pass a credit check
• The house is located in Truxton Circle, a five-minute walk to Noma-Gallaudet U Metro Station (red line) or Mt. Vernon Square Metro (green/yellow line).
• Easy access to 395 via New York Ave NW and North Capitol St NE around the corner.
• Restaurants are a short walk to T Street/1st Street. You’ll find Red Hen, Boundary Stone, El Camino, Grassroots Gourmet, and Aroi.
• Big Bear Café, Rustik Tavern, Meats and Foods, Jimmy Wong, Bacio Pizzeria, Showtime Lounge and District Yoga are a few other close hot spots
• Penn Quarter Safeway, Ace Hardware, Busboys and Poets, Starbucks, are only a short walk away
• Available In January (dates are flexible)
• Pets Considered on a case by case basis
• Tenant Responsible for Electric, Water, Gas, Cable/Internet
• Street parking
• Credit Check required
• One month’s security deposit required”