This rental is located at 3305 7th Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1067 / 6br – 1850ft2 – Rent a bedroom in this one of a kind Shipping Container Apartment!
This uniquely constructed 4 unit building is truly one of a kind. Welcome to DC’s first shipping container residential building. Constructed using repurposed steel shipping containers, this brand new modern apartment is one of the most memorable multi-family buildings in all of DC. You can rent a bedroom for yourself or bring a group of friends!
– 6 bedroom and 6 bathrooms in each unit ensuring privacy for every resident. Each room is $1067, and has a private bathroom! Entire unit for you and your friends is $6,400!
– Large restaurant style kitchen
– Stainless steel appliances
– Full size stackable washer and dryer
– Balconies (select rooms)
– Hardwood floors
– Floor to ceiling windows
– Heated stairwell
– 24 hour emergency maintenance
Conveniently located just two blocks from the Brookland/CUA metro and Children’s Hospital Shuttle. Within walking distance multiple restaurants and local nightlife. Call now and become a part of DC’s best kept secret!”