This rental is located at 1444 W Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1500 / 1br – 555ft2 – furnished co-op for rent, Premier location.
• Premier, hippy and convenient downtown location, around the intersecton of 14th and U Street, near Adams Morgan and Dupont circle.
• Next to Meridian Hill park, address is 1444 W Street. Blocks or 5 minutes walk to metro and some best bars, café, clubs, night life, restaurants, grocery stores (trader joes and yes organic) in DC. Walkable to many offices in downtown or dupont circle.
• 1st floor in a 4 story secured building, safe and super quiet.
• One bedroom, one bathroom, big living room, newish kitchen, several closets. Big windows.
• Central air-conditioned. Comes with most furniture: new and big bed with memorial foam mattress, desks, chairs, many bookshelves. furniture could be removed, upon tenant’s request.
• No pets, no loud party. no parking. no smoking in the building.
• Rent is $1500/month. The rent includes water and gas. Tenant pays other utilities: internet, electricity, cable, etc.
• minimum lease is 6 months, maximum occupancy is 3 people. sublet is ok but subject to $40/person background check and credit check.
• Credit and background check is required. credit check fee is $40/person.”