In this edition of “4 under $450,000” I’m featuring the best of the best 2 bedroom condos priced under $450,000. There are no astronomical condo fees either, I’ve also limited those to $450/month.
Inventory levels are among the highest we will see all year and this means that we have an awesome range of options that should check all the boxes including parking, a huge 4 bedroom, one under $200k, newly renovated condo conversion, and one of the lowest prices we’ve seen in midtown** DC in a while, so keep reading to learn about these listings while they’re still around!
5551 Illinois Ave NW #102 – $339,500
- Northern Petworth (kinda seems like Brightwood to me too)
- 2 bed/2 bath unit
- brand new appliances, wood floors, private outdoor space
- condo fee of $266/month
1232 16th St NE #1 – $319,000
- Trinidad: close to Ivy City, H Street and Union Market
- 2 bed/2 bath, efficient 725 sq ft
- Everything is new! Recent condo conversion in 4 unit building.
1706 Montana Ave NE – $399,000
- Basically a house: 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms on 3 levels with 1,534 sq ft and a private yard
- Woodridge/Montana Ave: check out these developments RIA-DC and NewCity DC
2333 16th St SE #304 – $189,500
- Historic Anacostia
- Top floor, 810 sq ft
- Walk to metro, but also has 2 parking spaces
- Gorgeous kitchen and in unit washer/dryer
As an added bonus, because it was too hard to narrow it down to just 4 with all of the great options this week:
1763 Columbia Rd NW #401 – $449,900
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathroom
- Recently renovated with in unit washer/dryer
- Creative financing is necessary but very viable for owner occupants!
Looking for more 2 bedroom condo options? Check out the full list of active and available listings here.
** I get it, this isn’t Manhattan, and this isn’t a technical term, but it’s what I use to describe the general residential area north of Downtown and south of Columbia Heights.**