This rental is located at 8th and Taylor St, NE. The craigslist ad says:
“$1595 / 1br – Fully Renovated, Updated Beautiful Condo with Excellent Natural Light
LOCATION: 812 TAYLOR STREET NE #3 WASHINGTON DC 20017
• Explore this charming Brookland 1/1 condo just off of Michigan Ave NE
• The H8 bus-line is just steps away and you have your choice of Fort Totten (red, green, and yellow lines) or Brookland-Cua (red line) Metro Stations, both less than a mile away each; the additional convenience of South Dakota AVE and Rhode Island Ave/Rt1 provides terrific downtown DC access and points into Maryland.
• The 12th ST Corridor of Brookland has some of the best restaurants, as well as Yes Organic Market and CVS; walk up to Michigan AVE and Monroe and find yourself at Barnes and Noble, the dazzling Busboys and Poets restaurant/café, Chipotle, & Pizza and Brookland Pint.
• A few blocks away discover Fort Bunker Hill Park, while the Franciscan Monastery is a beautiful oasis for walking.
• Several schools in the area include Trinity Washington University, Howard University, Catholic University, Perry Street Prep, Brookland Middle, St Anthony of Padua, St Anselm’s Abbey School, and Burroughs Education.
• Beautiful fully renovated, excellent natural light; fully updated with new hardwood floors, modern appliances and finishes give this home great appeal and comfort.
• Be welcomed to an expansive living area with a dedicated dining area located conveniently to kitchen.
• Beautiful kitchen tiled floor and modern appliances ample countertop and cabinet space.
• The bedroom is large with terrific closet space and easy access to bathroom
• Your bathroom features attractive fixtures, vanity and finishes.
• To the rear is a fully carpeted den/office with direct access to parking.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Pets considered
• Parking in back, first come first serve
• Water/Trash service included
• Tenant responsible for electric, cable/internet
• Washer/Dryer in unit”
Beth reports: “North Cap service road northbound, just north of Rhode Island Ave, 10 pm Saturday night. How is this even possible on a short narrow road like this?!?“
via google maps From MPD: “Agents from the Force Investigation Team of the Metropolitan Police Department’s (MPD) Internal Affairs Bureau are investigating an MPD officer involved shooting that occurred on…
Thanks to all who messaged the sad news: photo by Joe “Rest in peace sweet Diego D’Ambrosio, I’ll be crying the rest of the day.” “A friend just posted this…
via google maps From MPD: “Alert: Shooting Investigation at 0006hrs in the 1600 block of Euclid St NW. No lookout. DO NOT TAKE ACTION CALL 911” via google maps Readers…