This rental is located at 8th and Taylor St, NE. The craigslist ad says:
“$1595 / 1br – Fully Renovated, Updated Beautiful Condo with Excellent Natural Light
LOCATION: 812 TAYLOR STREET NE #3 WASHINGTON DC 20017
• Explore this charming Brookland 1/1 condo just off of Michigan Ave NE
• The H8 bus-line is just steps away and you have your choice of Fort Totten (red, green, and yellow lines) or Brookland-Cua (red line) Metro Stations, both less than a mile away each; the additional convenience of South Dakota AVE and Rhode Island Ave/Rt1 provides terrific downtown DC access and points into Maryland.
• The 12th ST Corridor of Brookland has some of the best restaurants, as well as Yes Organic Market and CVS; walk up to Michigan AVE and Monroe and find yourself at Barnes and Noble, the dazzling Busboys and Poets restaurant/café, Chipotle, & Pizza and Brookland Pint.
• A few blocks away discover Fort Bunker Hill Park, while the Franciscan Monastery is a beautiful oasis for walking.
• Several schools in the area include Trinity Washington University, Howard University, Catholic University, Perry Street Prep, Brookland Middle, St Anthony of Padua, St Anselm’s Abbey School, and Burroughs Education.
• Beautiful fully renovated, excellent natural light; fully updated with new hardwood floors, modern appliances and finishes give this home great appeal and comfort.
• Be welcomed to an expansive living area with a dedicated dining area located conveniently to kitchen.
• Beautiful kitchen tiled floor and modern appliances ample countertop and cabinet space.
• The bedroom is large with terrific closet space and easy access to bathroom
• Your bathroom features attractive fixtures, vanity and finishes.
• To the rear is a fully carpeted den/office with direct access to parking.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Pets considered
• Parking in back, first come first serve
• Water/Trash service included
• Tenant responsible for electric, cable/internet
• Washer/Dryer in unit”