2427 18th Street, NW
From The Black Squirrel:
“When DC Beer Week and Burger Night collide, you get Colorado Night at The Black Squirrel,Thursday, August 13th, starting at 5 p.m.
Here comes Colorado. There goes the neighborhood. It is going to be a hop-fueled, Rocky Mountain time on Thursday (August 13th), starting at 5 p.m.
Put on your best beer-drinking shoes, Oskar Blues, Left Hand, Avery, Breckenridge, and Epic breweries are throwing a party.
So let’s get high on hops with the following rarities from Colorado:
· Avery clocks in with Lilikoi Kepolo Passion Fruit Wheat, Summers Day IPA Dry-Hopped with Tangerine, Hog Heaven Barleywine, The Czar Russian Imperial Stout, and Perzick Peach Saison, and The Maharaja Imperial lPA;
· Breckenridge will bring its brand new IPA and Christmas Ale;
· Left Hand exclusives including Oak-Aged Wake Up the Dead Imperial Stout and Twin Sisters Double IPA;
· Oskar Blues Dale’s FIRKIN brewed with mango and dry-hopped with Galaxy, Death by Coconut Porter, Saison Morado, and Priscilla Wheat.
· Epic Escape to Colorado IPA, Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout with Cocoa and Coffee and Aged in Whiskey Barrels, and Brainless on Peaches Belgian-Style Ale with Peach Puree and Aged in French Chardonnay casks.
Our chef plans to complement the rare suds with lots and lots of munchies. As an added bonus, this and every Thursday is Burger Night at The Black Squirrel.”