5015 Connecticut Avenue, NW
From Politics and Prose:
“Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 7 p.m.
In a book that tackles the biggest challenges facing us today, Chelsea Clinton combines facts, charts, photographs and stories to give readers a deep understanding of the world around them—and how anyone can make a difference. With stories about children and teens who have made real changes big and small—in their families, their communities, in our country and across the world—this book will inspire readers of all ages to do their part to make our world a better place.
In addition to informing and inspiring readers about topics including Poverty, Homelessness, Food Insecurity, Access to Education, Gender Equality, Epidemics, Non-Communicable Diseases, Climate Change, and Endangered Species, this book encourages everyone to get going! With suggestions and ideas for action, Chelsea Clinton shows readers that the world belongs to every single one of us, and every one of us counts.
You can make a difference. You can make a change. It’s your world.
Space is limited. Pre-order your copy of It’s Your World now to secure a spot!
- At least one copy of It’s Your World must be purchased from Politics & Prose to enter the signing line.
- Each copy of It’s Your World comes with a free ticket to the signing, good for four immediate family members.
- The signing line will begin to form at 6 p.m., rain or shine. Everyone with a signing line ticket will join the queue as they arrive, first come, first served.
- Chelsea Clinton will only be signing copies of It’s Your World. (Please no memorabilia or photos.) She will personalize with the reader’s first name.
- Photographs of Chelsea Clinton will be allowed from a designated area. There will be no posed photographs.”