This rental is located in the 3100 block of Wisconsin Ave, NW. The listing says:
“Renovated One Bedroom/One Bathroom apartment in beautiful glover park/cathedral heights. The building is a gorgeous brick 1930s building. Pet friendly (the building owns its own community garden and dog run in the back) First floor – facing back (private and sunlit). 600 sq ft. Will be available for rent June 10.
• New gleaming pine floors
• New berber carpet in bedroom
• Freshly painted
• Stainless steel appliances
• 2 large closets
• Washer/dryer in unit (and industrial washer/dryer just )
• Right across the street from the Cathedral (with beautiful grounds); up from 2 Amys and Cactus Cantina, safeway and whole foods/glover park in walking distance.
• Rent: 1650
• Utilities Included: Gas (heat) and water (tenant is responsible for electric and cable)
• Deposit: $1500 ($200 of which is nonrefundable- a building-enforced “move in” fee)
• Term of lease: 9-12 months”
You can see more photos here.
This 1 bed/1 bath is going for $1,650/Mo.