664-666 Monroe Street, NE
From an email:
“About the new shop:
– 1st store to offer patio seating.
– Signature black and white design elements are familiar to all the &pizza locations, but the new style of imagery brings out the diversity and amity the neighborhood prides itself in.
– The new large scale images evoke emotion and help to activate the large walls and high ceiling the space had to offer.
– Bathrooms with mirrored tile and characters from emerging local artist Kelly Towles.
– A large ampersand is found on the exterior of the store, made out of cut steel, exposing the foundational brick seen throughout the newly developed building.
10a – 11p Sun – Thurs
10a – 12a Fri – Sat”
1320 H Street, NE
Ed. Note: About those cheesesteaks – I’m told “will be coming to ALL Taylor Gourmet locations in a few months. Shooting for August!”
Pizza Parts & Service is located in the former Taylor Charles Steak & Ice space and:
“The neighborhood pizza garage opens today –
11a – 10p Sunday – Thursday
11a – 330a Friday & Saturday
(delivery will launch in about 2 weeks)”
Check out the menu: